Canon imageCLASS D1350 Laser Multifunction Copier – You will be required to install latest printer drivers in order to get your printing device functioning again. Every time printers fail to function properly, the issue can easily be traced to one of two big sources: poor hardware, or even out of date drivers. In this article, we will look at simple tips to identify known printer problems, plus approaches to utilize up to date printer drivers to deal with printer trouble.
imageCLASS D1370/D1350/D1320 MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear)
Canon imageCLASS D1350 Printer Drivers & Software Details
- File Name & version : D1300MFDriversV2095W64usEN.exe
- Release date : 02/10/2017
- Operating system(s) :
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux OS.
*Precaution When Using a USB Connection
Unplug the USB cable which connects your device as well as computer prior to installing the driver.
Plug in the USB cable following installing your printer drivers.
Driver and also application software files have been compressed.
The following guidelines demonstrate you the way to download the compressed files and also uncompressed them.
- To download drivers files, click on the file link, and then select [Save], and also select the location where you would like to save the file (Most people save on the Download directory or on the Desktop).The download will begin automatically.
- Downloaded Drivers files are stored in the designated directory folder in a self-extracting format (.exe format).
- Double-click on the drivers files to uncompressed them. A new directory will be made in the same directory.This new directory would have the same name as the compressed file.
- Double-click on the decompressed Setup.exe file to start installation.
- Follow the instruction given by the installation process windows display
Download Canon imageCLASS D1350 Driver on the link below