The Canon Pixma MX922 is a well-rounded multi-function inkjet printer,as well as feature-wise. It’s got Canon’s trademark rounded corners, a beveled top as well as bottom, as well as most of the design enhancements presented with the Pixma MG6320 along with the wrap-around front panel as well as small flip-open ink access lid.
Canon PIXMA MX922 Printer Drivers & Software Details
- File Name & version : mp68-win-mx920-1_01-ea32_2.exe
- Release date : 29 January 2016
- Operating system(s) :
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux OS.
*Precaution When Using a USB Connection
Unplug the USB cable which connects your device as well as computer prior to installing the driver.
Plug in the USB cable following installing your printer drivers.
Driver and also application software files have been compressed.
The following guidelines demonstrate you the way to download the compressed files and also uncompressed them.
- To download drivers files, click on the file link, and then select [Save], and also select the location where you would like to save the file (Most people save on the Download directory or on the Desktop).The download will begin automatically.
- Downloaded Drivers files are stored in the designated directory folder in a self-extracting format (.exe format).
- Double-click on the drivers files to uncompressed them. A new directory will be made in the same directory.This new directory would have the same name as the compressed file.
- Double-click on the decompressed Setup.exe file to start installation.
- Follow the instruction given by the installation process windows display
Download Canon PIXMA MX922 Driver on the link below