Canon PIXMA TS6040 series Full Driver and Software Package. Compact All-In-One touchscreen printer ideal for quick house document and picture printing. A concise, desk-friendly printer, scanner and copier with numerous connectivity choices. Fast, top-quality photo and also document printing, plus an intuitive 7.5 cm (3”) LCD touchscreen.
Released: 30 September 2016
Operating system(s) :
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition
Mac OS :
MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux OS.
*Precaution When Using a USB Connection
Unplug the USB cable which connects your device as well as computer prior to installing the driver.
Plug in the USB cable following installing your printer drivers.
Driver and also application software files have been compressed.
The following guidelines demonstrate you the way to download the compressed files and also uncompressed them.
- To download drivers files, click on the file link, and then select [Save], and also select the location where you would like to save the file (Most people save on the Download directory or on the Desktop).The download will begin automatically.
- Downloaded Drivers files are stored in the designated directory folder in a self-extracting format (.exe format).
- Double-click on the drivers files to uncompressed them. A new directory will be made in the same directory.This new directory would have the same name as the compressed file.
- Double-click on the decompressed Setup.exe file to start installation.
- Follow the instruction given by the installation process windows display
Download Canon PIXMA TS6040 Driver on the link below
File Size: 16.01 MB