How to Install CanonDriver
*Precaution When Using a USB Connection
Unplug the USB cable which connects your device as well as computer prior to installing the driver.
Plug in the USB cable following installing your printer drivers.
Driver and also application software files have been compressed.
The following guidelines demonstrate you the way to download the compressed files and also uncompressed them.
- To download drivers files, click on the file link, and then select [Save], and also select the location where you would like to save the file (Most people save on the Download directory or on the Desktop).The download will begin automatically.
- Downloaded Drivers files are stored in the designated directory folder in a self-extracting format (.exe format).
- Double-click on the drivers files to uncompressed them. A new directory will be made in the same directory.This new directory would have the same name as the compressed file.
- Double-click on the decompressed Setup.exe file to start installation.
Follow the instruction given by the installation process windows display
A driver is an application that enables communications between your pc and your printer.. It is strongly recommended you up-date the Printer Drivers on a regular basis to prevent issues. Updating the Printer drivers will solve any drivers issues and get the printer run smoothly. all devices and improve performance of the PC. Up to date driver not only help fixing the problem but keep the printer performance and stability at top.
How do you download & install updated drivers?
To repair the Drivers issues you must find out the specific model of the Printer that you’re having troubles with. Once you’ve got the info you can google search the Printer web page for the drivers and, if available, download & install these drivers.
How do you know if having troubles with my Drivers and need to update my printer drivers?
In case you are not sure of in the event you’ll need to update the drivers for your printer, or even which Drivers have to be updated, you could use the device manager to see if there are issues with any of the hard-ware on your. Or to run through Microsoft Printer Troubleshooting Tool on your PC or Mac
Can I Just update my Printer Driver by myself?
The answer is yes. however sometimes the companies no longer get the Drivers available this happen to older type of printer. However, you can check their official website and look for drivers up-date Tool to install the missing Drivers. This firmware/software will help detect your printer model version and will give you update information on what type of drivers you can use.
How can I fix Drivers issues?
You may try to find an updated type of the Printer Drivers in the event you find out the manufacturer and type of drivers involved.
Common problem cause for your printer are :
- Outdated Drivers
- Missing or even corrupt drivers
- Broken device and problem due to upgrading your computer operating system.
Additional Common problem for your Printer
We have put extra link below where you can see most common problem for your printer.